Who are we?
NOAH is the trade association representing the UK animal health industry. We support
our members’ businesses and ensure the sustainability of our sector by helping shape
the regulatory, political and social climate.
What do we do?
We foster innovation and promote responsible use of our members’ products.
Our vision is to be at the forefront of UK animal health and welfare, championing safe,
effective, quality products and services for all animals.
- Champion a regulatory environment to promote UK animal health & welfare.
- Create a political/social climate where our member businesses can succeed.
- Deliver services to our membership to help them in an ever-changing market.
- Ensure appropriate access and responsible use of medicines for all animals.
- Support business continuity for the UK Animal Health industry during the EU Exit and beyond.
Find out more about membership
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOAH represents the UK animal health industry. We promote the benefits of safe, effective, quality products and services for the health and welfare of all animals.
- Promotes and defends the responsible manufacture, promotion, sale, distribution, handling and use of animal medicines.
- Acts as a consultative body to the industry, Government, the media and the general public.
- Represents the views and interests of its members.
- Communicates to the outside world about the benefits for animal medicines to animal health and welfare.
The animal health industry plays a key part in:
- Farm and companion animal welfare
- Safe food for consumers
- Farm sustainability
- Environmental protection
- Scientific innovation
NOAH’s Strategy for 2020-23 is available here