Resources and Downloads
What is NOAH?
Compendium of Data Sheets
- NOAH Compendium of Data Sheet
- NOAH Publications
- Order Form
- NOAH Compendium App – important information
Manifesto for Animal Health
The National Office of Animal Health (NOAH) represents the UK animal medicines industry and aims to promote the benefits of safe, effective, quality medicines for the health and welfare of all animals.
Code of Practice
NOAH Briefing Documents
Here is a list of NOAH’s free briefing documents available to download and print
- Antibiotics for Animal Health and Welfare:An Overview
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Responsible Use of Antibiotics
- Controls on Veterinary Medicines
- Pharmacovigilance: Monitoring the Safety and Quality of Animal Medicines
- Veterinary Medicines & the Safety of Food from Animals
- Vaccination for animal health overview
- Dog vaccination
- Cat vaccination
- Rabbit vaccination
- Equine vaccination
- Farm animal vaccination
- The NOAH Code of Practice for the Promotion of Animal Medicines: a short guide
- Medicated Feed
- Animal medicines: What you should know – Challenge your beliefs and assumptions on livestock medicines
NOAH’s Pet Health Information website
www.pethealthinfo.org.uk is a website offering independent, expert animal health advice. The aim of the website is to enable owners and potential owners to make decisions about their pet’s healthcare. The Pet Health Information website was created and is managed by NOAH.
Resources from AnimalhealthEurope and Health for Animals
NOAH’s European federation AnimalhealthEurope (formerly IFAH-Europe) and global organisation HealthforAnimals have good resources on animal medicines topics.