Resources and Downloads
What is NOAH?
Compendium of Data Sheets
Code of Practice
NOAH Vision for UK Animal Health and Welfare
Agriculture Policy that’s fit for the future
- NOAH Brexit Barometer 1 – Summer 17
NOAH Briefing Documents
Here is a list of NOAH’s free briefing documents available to download and print
- Antibiotics for Animal Health and Welfare:An Overview
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Responsible Use of Antibiotics
- Controls on Veterinary Medicines
- Pharmacovigilance: Monitoring the Safety and Quality of Animal Medicines
- Veterinary Medicines & the Safety of Food from Animals
- Vaccination for animal health overview
- Dog vaccination
- Cat vaccination
- Rabbit vaccination
- Equine vaccination
- Farm animal vaccination
- Companion Animal Parasite Control
- The NOAH Code of Practice for the Promotion of Animal Medicines: a short guide
- Medicated Feed
- Animal medicines: What you should know – Challenge your beliefs and assumptions on livestock medicines
Download our Brexit animation infographic here
NOAH’s Pet Health Information website
www.pethealthinfo.org.uk is a website offering independent, expert animal health advice. The aim of the website is to enable owners and potential owners to make decisions about their pet’s healthcare. The Pet Health Information website was created and is managed by NOAH.
Resources from AnimalhealthEurope and Health for Animals
NOAH’s European federation AnimalhealthEurope and global organisation HealthforAnimals have good resources on animal medicines topics.
#AnimalHealthMatters – a manifesto for animal health
NOAH has released a manifesto for the 2019 European Parliament elections, setting out its vision for animal health, welfare and sustainability in the UK and across Europe.
NOAH is a member of AnimalHealthEurope and will remain so after the Brexit discussions are finalised. They have produced this manifesto, with Europe being the second largest animal medicines market in the world. NOAH’s vision is to be at the forefront of UK animal health and welfare.